Florida Driver’s License Suspended?
Need a Lawyer now?
Speak to A Fort Lauderdale Criminal Defense Lawyer: Boca Raton, Coconut Creek, Cooper city, Dania Beach, Davie, Deerfield beach, Hollywood, Lauderdale Lakes, Lauderhill, Margate, North Lauderdale, Oakland park, Plantation, Pompano Beach, Tamarac, Wilton Manors.
Call 954.760.7600 To Get Answers
The sooner you call, the sooner you could be driving legally!
Did you know?
- You should never plead guilty to driving on a suspended driver’s license in Florida without first talking to a criminal defense attorney who is experienced with suspended license matters.
- You should never admit having knowledge of your license being suspended. If you don’t know, say so. If you did know, you are committing a crime and you have the right to remain silent.
- If you are found guilty of driving with a suspended driver’s license 3 times within 5 years you will become a Habitual Traffic Offender in the eyes of the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles. Your driver’s license will be suspended for 5 years. If you then drive you can be arrested for a felony.
- Having a suspended license ticket can affect your employment.
- Signing a ticket citation is never viewed as an admission of guilt by the court. It is merely an acknowledgement that you have been informed of what you have been charged with. NOT signing the ticket can lead to arrest. So sign the ticket and call Guy.